Tuesday 25 March 2014

T.B. Joshua Delivers Two Notorious Lesbians At SCOAN


Prophet T.B. Joshua continued his noble cause of helping the people, when he listened to confession of two lesbians and delivered them at the Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN), live on Emmanuel TV on March 23, 2014, Sunday.
The girls how came in search for assistance said ‘demons’ were behind their lifestyle.
One of them, Maria Terese George (pictured), was brave enough to tell her full story to the congregation.

She was born in poor family in Delta State. Her poverty pushed her to seek help from an older lady. One day a rich girlfriend took attractive 19-year-old Maria to a night club, where they started drinking.
After the party both friends returned home and the rich friend started touching Maria everywhere. The drunken girl responded, because she was not really in condition to understand what was going on.


The day after this drunken encounter, Maria had an unusual dream which she described as “a half-unclad lady came to me in the dream and fed me with rice, stew and meat”.
In the morning her affection for men disappeared, the young girl began admiring other females only.
“That was how the spirit of lesbianism entered me. I noticed that whenever I saw a female that was busty and curvy, I would always admire their features… I became a chronic lesbian,” she admitted.
To make things worse, Maria’s rich friend brought her into a local prostitution ring, for earning money. Due to the curse of the girl, men could get s*x from her, but, she enjoyed it and felt real love only when making out with a woman.
Prostitution led Maria to a neighbouring African country, where her immoral lifestyle seemed only to worsen. However, resources disappeared as readily as they arrived. After several years of frustration, she decided it was time to return to Nigeria.
Maria tried to get in touch with some of her former male friends, but all of them were married, with kids, and even laughed at her. However, all of them, independently, advised her to seek assistance at the SCOAN.
Making up her mind to visit the church based in Ikotun-Egbe, Lagos, her resolve was immediately followed by a terrible nightmare.
“That half-unclad woman came to me in the dream and said, ‘Look – you think you can leave me! Go and pick up a knife and kill yourself’.”
Upon waking, Maria immediately packed her bags and left for Lagos.
After the ‘deliverance’, Maria testified to a total transformation.
“I no longer have affection for women. When I see any woman, I don’t feel it again – I see you as a sister or as my mother. I am seeing myself now as a woman that will settle with a man”. 
Advising people, the former lesbian told the congregation: “This lesbian spirit is a very stubborn spirit – it takes the grace of God for it to leave you”.

No comments:

Post a Comment