Monday 17 March 2014

My Most Prized Item Is My $60,000 Diamond Wrist Watch - Olu Maintain


Olu Maintain says his most priced item is a customized diamond wristwatch which costs way over $60,000. He is crazy over wristwatches and didn't hide it while answering a reporter that asked him what is most prized item is;

"I have a diamond wristwatch I got for $20,000 in 2009 and another gold plated Rolex wristwatch I bought recently which gulped $26,000. The diamond wristwatch is far ahead every other fashion item I have because the carat is quite heavy and the cheapest line of the watch you can get from the jeweller who customized mine presently costs about $60,000," he said.
His new video, ‘Ennuff Effizzi’ is also rumoured to be the most expensive video shot by a Nigerian.

No comments:

Post a Comment