Thursday 6 March 2014

Maheeda Finally Speaks On The Anti-Gay Law, SEE What She Said


The Queen of controversy, Caroline Sam popularly known as Maheeda keeps rocking the social media.
If she is not posting x-rated photos, she is she is making controversial comments.
This time, she is talking about the the anti-gay law passed by President Jonathan a while back.
In a recent interview, Maheeda revealed she has no problems with the law.
She said,
"This is my country and they have been taking care of us for long.  So, if they decide that law would be good for us then I’m okay with it.  After all, I am not gay. I just pity those who are gay or lesbians because I respect everybody’s decision.  But if the government says they don’t want it like that, then we have to respect it."


According to Maheeda, she is a religious person because she still believes in God and nobody can take that away from her, adding that Jesus is the best thing that happened to her life.

When asked if she belonged to any religious sect, she said:
No. This Sunday I go to Christ Embassy, next Sunday I go to House on the Rock or even Redeemed.  I am just anywhere Jesus is. When it comes to my music, I am in the middle because I have fans that are Christians, Muslims, lesbians and gays.

No comments:

Post a Comment