Thursday 13 March 2014

D’banj Poses with the Minister of Agriculture, Dr Akinwunmi Adesina

dbanj_agric 
dbaj_agric1

Minister of Agriculture and D’banj D’banj who was recently appointed alongside Music producer, Cobhams Asuquo as ONE Ambassadors, to champion the movement in Africa, within the frames of ONE’s Year of Agriculture’ Campaign insists agriculture is the newest way of creating money for youths. D’banj who intends to have his own farm was recently quoted in an interview as saying  

“So, for me, I will be doing everything in my power to make sure that the youth, my generation, they see what I have seen and they get informed as I have. That if we focus on agriculture, not only would we be able to feed the rest of the world, but we would be a power house and we would not need anybody to give us anything. “We would create our wealth ourselves, so you can call me a farmer now. See the message he posted with the photo above

No comments:

Post a Comment