Monday 17 February 2014

Arsenal Striker Olivier Giroud Issues Apology On Twitter After Admitting To Cheating On His Wife With Glamour Model


Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud has apologised following allegations that he enjoyed a hotel room romp with a model - hours before a match.

The married French international was accused last week of enjoying a late night with model Celia Kay, before the Gunners home match with Crystal Palace on February 2.

Following the revelations, Giroud is said to have pleaded with Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger that the story wasn't true in a bid to avoid a whopping £200,000 fine.

However, photos of Giroud wearing only underwear in his hotel room - supposedly taken by the model - have today emerged, with her quoted as saying that the former Montpellier man lied.

"Olivier knows the truth and the fact that he lied about us is pathetic," she is quoted as telling the Sun on Sunday.

And Giroud, 27, has now tweeted his apologies.

"I apologise to my wife, family and friends and my manager, team-mates and Arsenal fans," tweeted the France international.

"I now have to fight for my family and for my club and obtain their forgiveness. Nothing else matters at the moment."

I apologise to my wife, family and friends and my manager, team-mates and Arsenal fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment